Event Description and details:
inFORM Decisions Learning Series February 2018
Create a iDocs document project from start-to-end
Join us for a webinar on every Friday in February 2018, beginning on Feb 02, 2018 at 11:00 AM PST.
We’ll be creating an electronic document from scratch, and configuring to automate from start to end.
- We’ll be applying dynamic elements to automatically add different logos and text based on conditions
- We’ll be applying Smart Routing settings to pickup destination locations for email recipients and print output
- We’ll be applying automation to process the job automatically via the iDocs Engine, iMail Engine, and iPDF Monitor
By the end of the series you will have knowledge of:
- Designing a document
- Mapping the data from a spool file
- Adding Smart Routing configurations
- Adding settings to distribute a documents via eMail
- Adding setting to send a document to print
- Adding settings to print documents as PDFs to a directory on the IFS
- Configuring an iMail Engine
- And More…
- Feb 02, 2018 | Project Overall Review | The start of Project: Designing
- Feb 09, 2018 | Continue Project: Design to Mapping Data – Preparing the Form Application
- Feb 16, 2018 | Continue Project: Automation and Adding Complexity
- Feb 23, 2018 | Continue Project: Testing the project’s setup and Seeing the results
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.