The Nerve Center for inFORM’s Powerful Document Automation
inFORM Decisions is among the first application providers to be certified on IBM’s new family of expert integrated systems.
Product Description: iDocsTM is the central processing engine (administrator) that runs seamlessly with iSeries – System i – Power Systems Accounting/ERP software applications. iDocs monitors Output Queues for spool files, database files or XML data to process and route based on user-defined business rules.
Solution Description: iDocsTM provides easy-to-use menus to set up business rules for manual or automatic processing and intelligent distribution of merged, formatted reports, iSeries forms and security MICR checks.
- Savings linked to less paper-handling, document loading, storage, distribution, postage/shipping, faxes, telephone, labor and waste
- Faster cash flow through faster (automated) document distribution
- Native Power System i processing means faster processing with more security and data control versus solutions that require a download to another (Intel or other) based processor
- Reliably and accurately expedites delivery of invoices, business forms, reports and other documents to the exact people who need them via email, fax, print and/or archive
- Integrates with iDocs’ SmartRouter so you can easily define even complex rules for how the System i should split out, process, regroup and distribute individual pages of a spool file
- No impact on current Accounting/ERP business software…operation is transparent
- Conditional routing based on pre-defined business rules on a page-by-page basis
- Payback period is normally 6 to 12 months
- Usable with all iSeries, System i and Power Server accounting/ERP solutions including JD Edwards, Mapics, Lawson, HTE, SAP, ORACLE, Computer Guidance, Optimum, Metalware, Pansophic, DCMS, PRMS, Infinium …any software application that generates a spool or XML file output
- Supports to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and HIPAA compliance and security requirements
- Powerful conditional options for users to dynamically and automatically call different data mapping routines, overlays, routing instructions and form sets
- On-line documentation and reference materials immediately available with Dokuwiki
- Dedicated support line and staff exists for all inFORM products
- Reduces/eliminates use of paper, reducing costs and pressure on forests
- User friendly Utility Menu facilitates product administration and setup
- High speed performance: processes merges and distribution operations in seconds
- Automatic engine monitors, captures, converts and routes to recipients based on predefined business rules
- iMap the state-of-the-art graphical and coordinate (green screen) methods to align/map spool data to the correct locations on the predefined form or report
- Auto-burst, sort, decollate, collate options for all report and document applications
- Routing information (email, fax, print outque) can be retrieved from an existing data base or spool file
- SmartRouter integration automates complex filtering and distribution requirements of spooled reports, iSeries forms, invoice runs and business documents – on a page-by-page basis – for fast, repeatable delivery of documents.
- Sort sequences for group pages and/or for a single recipient
- Create formsets with collated output from different spool file merges and different sources
- Mobile digital signature capture option available — See iSign for details.
- Supports an unlimited number of form, report or check applications
- Supports duplex (backside) printing, assuming laser printer supports duplex